Reputable. Respected. Results-Oriented.
Robert J. Cyruli
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation
Robert J. Cyruli, of counsel to the firm, concentrates his practice on real estate law and commercial litigation. Mr. Cyruli represents both privately-held and public-traded commercial real estate concerns and major commercial asset managers in the leasing and management of office, industrial an retail properties and in related commercial litigation (including commercial landlord/tenant litigation). Among his clients are many of the most prominent such concerns and trophy office properties in the New York metropolitan area. In addition, Mr. Cyruli represents various national and multinational corporate tenants in their real estate interests throughout the United States.
Mr. Cyruli also represents various national title insurance underwriters as litigation counsel in matters involving title insurance claims. In the field of governmental affairs, Mr. Cyruli has successfully represented clients in matters before the highest levels of New York State and City governments and their various agencies.
For many years, Mr. Cyruli has been counsel on a pro bono basis to the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding, a national not-for-profit organization based in New York City dedicated to the fostering relations between the Jewish American and African American communities. Mr. Cyruli is also an ardent supporter of the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces and is a member of its New York Committee. He is also a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section, Committees on Commercial Leasing and Landlord/Tenant Litigation, the Real Estate Board of New York, the New Jersey Association and the Lambda Chi Alpha national fraternity.
Mr. Cyruli received a Juris Doctor degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University, and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Rutgers University Cook College.
Mr. Cyruli is admitted to practice law before courts of New York, New Jersey, The District of Columbia, The United States District Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and before the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Cyruli has been certified by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV rated attorney, its highest rating.
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Juris Doctor - 1984
- Rutgers University Cook College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- New Jersey, 1987
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1988
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Real Property Section, Member
- Committees on Commercial Leasing and Landlord/Tenant Litigation, Member
- Real Estate Board of New York, Member
- New Jersey Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Certified by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV rated attorney
- Foundation for Ethnic Understanding, Counsel
- Friends of the Israel Defense Forces, New York Committee, Member
Fraternities or Sororities
- Lambda Chi Alpha